Looking for SUCCESS and LEADERSHIP skills for your child? Studies show that learning to play an instrument improves test scores, helps students with higher math achievement, builds self confidence, improves coordination and problem-solving, increases fine motor development and much more – including fostering the basic intrinsic value of developing a love and joy for the arts and music. Adult lessons too!
• Learn to play the music you love!
• $34.00wk/60 minute group class, once a week for beginners ages 4-10
• $48.00wk /30 minute private lesson, once a week for ages 4- adult
• Open six days a week!
• Performances available for each level of study.
• PLUS: Join our Practice Club with weekly prizes and chances to win a local area gift card twice each year.
• We will match you with one of our many amazing teachers, and we have the right lesson spot for you! (scroll down for more info).
Voice Lessons For Children And Adults
Choose from group singer lab classes for beginners, private voice lessons for all levels.
Voice Lessons For Children And Adults
This is an incredibly fun music experience that will have the student coming back for more.
Performances are available for each level of study.
PLUS: Join our Practice Club with weekly prizes and chances to win a local area gift card twice each year.
Singers Lab Classes
Children love to sing, and this class of up to ten students will help young voices grow in an encouraging and personal environment. Included in this class are warm-ups, breathing exercises, sight-singing, note recognition, introduction to music theory, score reading, appropriate repertoire including young Broadway, pop and folk songs through solo and ensemble singing. Group and solo singing is included. Parent Performance Days are scheduled throughout the year and the teacher will assess the student’s progress and recommend private lessons at the appropriate time.
Singers Lab Basic Class Activities:
55 Minute Class, 5 Minutes Parent Time
- Warm-Ups, Breathing Exercise
- Sight Singing – Step By Step Examples And Interval Singing
- Solfege And Hand Signs
- Repertoire Songs: New Songs And Review Material
- Table Activities: Theory Workbook
- Stage Moves, Mics, Selling a Song, Telling the Story through Music
- Parent questions and assignment clarification
Classes are designed for students to progress at their own pace. Students receive supplementary books during the year (Christmas Book in October).
PRIVATE VOICE LESSONS
Ages 7 to Adult
In a private voice lesson, the teacher has the opportunity to help the student individually for the entire lesson time, and structures each lesson personally for the student depending on their skill level and goals. We teach all styles of music, from Broadway, pop, contemporary, Disney, chart hits, jazz and blues standards, gospel, sacred, classical, art songs, foreign language, opera, – you name it!
Private voice students are welcome to perform at our Center Stage Music Shows, MusicFest (optional), take the Music Theory Test (graded event) and Yearly Judged Music Performance (judged event).
Private Voice Lessons Basics:
30, 45, or 60 Minute Weekly Lessons
- Warm-Ups, Breathing Exercises
- Interval singing
- Sight Singing – step by step examples and staff reading
- Solfege and hand signs
- Repertoire: Review current assigned material
- Repertoire: New Songs – appropriate for the student
- Using the microphone
- Stage moves, Selling a Song, Stage Presence
Private vocal lessons are designed for students to progress at their own pace. Students/parents have input about the style and genre of music they would like to work on. Parent is welcome to observe the lessons, or learn to play right along with the student FREE.
Looking for voice & singing lessons "near me"?
We're the top choice for vocal lessons in Frisco!
We'll have the ideal voice teacher for you!
THE SINGER'S EDGE PROGRAM...
A Special announcement about an
Exclusive local teaching program for pop and contemporary singers.
Parents have been asking how they can KNOW their child is progressing in voice and singing lessons since there are no leveled books to progress through...
MS. CHRIS HAS THE ANSWER!
Watch the video below to hear her special announcement!