Violin Lessons For Children And Adults
Looking for SUCCESS and LEADERSHIP skills for your child? Studies show that learning to play an instrument improves test scores, helps students with higher math achievement, builds self confidence, improves coordination and problem-solving, increases fine motor development and much more – including fostering the basic intrinsic value of developing a love and joy for the arts and music. Adult lessons too!
• Learn to play the music you love!
• $34.00wk/60 minute group class, once a week for beginners ages 7-11 & 12-16
• $48.00wk /30 minute private lesson, once a week for ages 7- adult
• Open six days a week!
• Performances available for each level of study.
• PLUS: Join our Practice Club with weekly prizes and chances to win a local area gift card twice each year.
• We will match you with one of our many amazing teachers, and we have the right lesson spot for you! (scroll down for more info).
Our string instructors will teach all styles of music, from learning to play by ear to reading music. If you want to play classical music or the fiddle, we have a teacher for you. Students can be as young as 5 years old, or younger with the teacher's approval. Our students love learning the fundamentals, as well as incorporating your favorite songs into their lessons. Our violin teachers have friendly personalities and love working with children and teens and adults!.
Performances are available for each level of study.
PLUS: Join our Practice Club with weekly prizes and chances to win a local area gift card twice each year.
Ages five through adult
PRIVATE VIOLIN LESSONS
In a private violin lesson, the teacher has the opportunity to help the student individually for the entire lesson time, and structures each lesson personally for the student depending on their skill level and goals. We teach all styles of music, from the traditional method series teaching approach, to playing by ear and improvisation, through the classics, popular, blues, jazz, ragtime, contemporary – you name it!
Private violin and viola students are welcome to perform at our Center Stage Music Shows, MusicFest (optional), take the Music Theory Test (graded event in our medal series) and Yearly Judged Music Performance (judged event in our medal series).
Private Violin Lessons Basics:
30, 45, or 60 Minute Weekly Lessons
• Scale Book and Technique Warm-ups, fingerings
• Sight-reading book
• Suzuki Lesson and Method Book with accompaniment tracks
• Repertoire Books (Classical, Student Choice)
• Supplementary Material (popular, jazz, seasonal, sheet music)
• Note Speller Book, or Theory Book
Private Violin lessons are designed for students to progress at their own pace. Students/parents have input about the style and genre of music they would like to work on. Parent is welcome to observe the lessons, or learn to play right along with the student FREE.
Let us help you with this very important decision to make sure that you choose the right music school for violin lessons for you and your family. Click here to enroll on-line, or contact us directly at 214.436.4058 and we will be happy to help you decide.